What is Keeping Respect Alive?
Keeping Respect Alive is an end to end life-cycle approach, developed by Respect Group that enables organizations to maintain an ongoing commitment to a positive culture of Respect.
The online interactive Respect in the Workplace program is the foundation in which to build upon and organizations that make the commitment to Respect Certify all stakeholders receive Keeping Respect Alive at no additional charge.
Keeping Respect Alive contains engaging tools including activities, supporting data, workplace facts, visuals, templates, and workshops that can be utilized within the life cycle.
- Pre – Launch Package tool kit
- Optional Features for program
- Workplace Behaviours Assessment
- Leader Message examples + guides
- Respect in the Workplace Program Access
- Launch Guide (Initial Communication)
- Communication Reminders about deadline for completion
- Respect Reminders/Motivators
- Respect in the Workplace social media graphics
- Respect Certification Branding and Proof of Completion
- Printable templates such as vinyl appliques, stickers and informational posters
- Post implementation survey to gauge results and efficiency of program
- Team building and Workshop examples and templates – Train the Trainer Model
(403) 797-2271 or email@example.com